Brand new skid unit ready to go for brush fire season !
This unit contains the following features:
- A 150gallon poly tank OAL of 95″(48″ Wide X 50″ Long X 17″ High)with a 42″ pump platform.There will be a 3″ bolt down tab at the front of the tank.The tank will have a 6” X 6” fill tower with 3″ overflow. Overflow will exit out the bottom of the tank.
- A Darley Davey pump is provided. The pump is powered by a13hp Honda Engine. The enginehas12v electric start with manual backup. A Bosworth Hand Primer will be provided. There will be a Drain-Zit hose provided for easy engine oil changes and an attached fuel tank.
- All engine controls will be mounted on the engine.
- A single gauge will be mounted on the unit in plain view of the operator.
- A 1.5″ tank to pump with an overboard suction, two industrial ball valves and 1.5″ NH male with cap & chain.
- A 1″ tank fill/recirculating line is provided with a 1″ industrial ball valve.·There isa1.5″ direct tank fill with a 1.5″ industrial ball valve. A 1.5″ NH female swivel with a 1.5″ plug and chain.
- A 1.5″ discharge with a1.5″ industrial ball valve terminating with 1.5″NH thread with a cap and chain.
- A 1″ dischargewith a1″ industrial ball valve terminating with 1″NH thread with a cap and chain.
- A Hannay hose reel designed to hold 100′ of 1″boosterhose. 100′ of Kochek lightweight booster with 1″NH couplings is included.
- The booster reel will have a single roller assembly and be oriented to pull towards the rear of the unit and be controlled by a 1″ valve.
- The skid unit is designed to utilize the trucks 12 volt system. An Anderson connector is provided for easy removal of unit from the vehicle.
- All electrical connections will be housed in a weatherproof box.
- A 12 volt LED work light will be provided
.·All plumbing is stainless steel
Contact Robert Frymoyer for more information – call or text 302-650-4147